We have had a great week talking with our schools in Scotland who went back last week and are already starting to plan their Christmas Fundraisers…….I know what you are thinking, Christmas already (crazy)! While they are already back in the swing of things, Ireland is getting ready to start back tomorrow, so I thought I would post some Hints and Tips to help you get back into routine.
1. Get lunches ready the night before
2. Get bags and sports stuff ready the night before
3. Set up a Homework area with everything the kids needs…..pens, glue, rulers etc
4. Get a family calendar to keep track of all those extra activities.
5. Label, Label, Label EVERYTHING
6. Talk about school – Make it Fun!
Here are some Back to school Jokes to get you in the mood!
Teacher: James, where is your homework?
James: I ate it.
James: You said it was a piece of cake
What’s the difference between a teacher and a steam train?
The first goes “Spit out that chewing gum immediately!” and the second goes “chew chew”!
Today my teacher yelled at me for something I didn’t do.
What was that?
Have you heard about the teacher who was cross-eyed?
She couldn’t control her pupils!
Have a great time back at school and dont forget to visit swish kids for your FREE fundraising pack!
Bye for now